Official website gets a facelift
Posted on Nov 14, 2016 by Pixel Pixel
Pixel Pixel have been hard at work with George Penny leading up to the end of the season to give Bradley a revamped look for his transition to the Factory KTM Team, we love it, and hope you do too.
You will have noticed a few changes recently; but here are a few of the bigger changes we have made.
- The ability to purchase Bradley's merchandise directly from his website.
- A revamped look and feel for the homepage and surrounding pages.
- When a video is posted to Twitter by Bradley, you can watch it directly on this website via the new social media page.
- The addition of featured sponsors across the site.
- A new panel replacing the random galleries for quick access to selected products.
- Improved the ability to view all of Bradley's Social Media posts in one place - Facebook is still to come.
- Made it clearer when Bradley has retweeted someone else's Twitter posts.
There are too many to list, but we hope you like the latest facelift as much as we loved working with #team38 to produce the latest rendition of Bradley's website.
We are always listening to fans feedback, so please do reach out if you feel there is a problem or you would like to see any additional features on Bradley's website.
Pixel Pixel can be reached on hello (at) pxpx.co.uk should you wish to send any feedback.